Kinesiology Tape. 5,90 € piece
Kinesiology Tape treats a wide variety of conditions due to its ability to alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, relax the muscles, enhance performance and facilitate rehabilitation while supporting muscles in movement.
• 100% cotton tape material, latex free
• 30-40% elasticity from resting length
• Tape is applied on skin with approximately 10% stretch
• Elasticity Body-fit
• Medical grade, thermoplastic Skin-Care adhesive
• Maximum adhesive strength achieved after 2-3 hours
• Water repellent (can be worn during bath/shower)
• Allows skin to breathe
• Can be worn for several days (3-5) without re-application
• Thickness and weight approximately that of human skin
• Allows range of motion and does not restrict like conventional tape
• Elastic properties support and reduce muscle fatigue
• Facilitates myofascial release and improves lymphatic flow (deduces pain and swelling)
• Cost efficient patient management (5-10 applications per roll)
• 5 cm x 5 m
• Available in Beige, Blue, Pink, Black, Green, Yellow and Red. CE mark.
History: The technique of kinesiology taping was developed 30 years ago by a japonese chiropractor, Dr. Kenzo Kase. In 1988 this kinesiology taping gained wordwilde exposure when japonese athletes at the Seoul Olympics used it. The technique then spread to the USA and to Europe. In the meantime several amended methods of kinesiology taping are developed and applied all over the world.